Monday, March 19, 2012

March Madness

For the past 4 years I have been going to BWW on the first Friday of March Madness.... Not to mention 70 degree weather and flip flops/sandals!

It is so much fun to hang out and watch 3-4 games at once and cheer for teams that you would never cheer for... So it doesn't bust your bracket!

This year, so far has had the best upsets... In one day... Duke, Michigan, and Missouri all lost to the little engines that could! (Lehigh, Ohio (not Ohio State), and Norfolk State!!!

My best bracket is still in the top 99th percentile on espn.com's tournament challenge... Could win some money... My elite 8 has 7 still in it :).

This is also the NCAA college wrestling weekend! I ask for a tv for myself for wrestling, and promptly get made fun of... Within minutes... I hear.. "who is watching wrestling?". Oh... It's Caroline we make fun of you for it every year! - but I went to Iowa... Wrestling is a part of me! :)

It's all a part of the Madness!

Congrats to the Men's Iowa bball team who made it to the NIT! (lost second round game to the Ducks).

Super Congrats to Iowa wrestling! 3rd place! Matt McDonough gold, Montell Marion and Derek St John silver and Tony Ramos bronze! I'm so proud!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hawaii Day 10- 1/30

Getting ready to head out of Hawaii and hubs helping with my hair :)  This is sooo beautiful! Cheese :) Laid back! Br...