Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sunday Funday

I'm in love with how productive and fun Sundays are! Not to mention a 75 degree day in March!

This past Sunday, John worked a little in the morning and I sat with the dogs... Drank coffee.. Read magazines and caught up on some shows on the DVR. We put away all our laundry and then had a super packed day!

First, we dropped off some donations at Goodwill! (yes Con the whoooole bag made it there!) We went to brunch at my favorite restaurant, Graydon's Crossing, went tanning and to a hot tub for an hour and a half!

But wait, there's more! Hubby took me to Target. To me Target is one of the happiest places on Earth! I got some new work out shirts, pants and some little things for around the house. We took the dogs on a walk and then...

... we got ready and went downtown Grand Rapids... Stopped by Founders (missed our friends cuz it was too busy there!). We went to 25 Bar and Kitchen for the first time. Split a small pizza and had drinks before the concert.

Yes, we went to concert too!! We saw Arctic Monkeys and the headliner was the Black Keys! And.. It.. Was. Awesome!

Perfect day with my loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hawaii Day 10- 1/30

Getting ready to head out of Hawaii and hubs helping with my hair :)  This is sooo beautiful! Cheese :) Laid back! Br...