Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Break

I always take the Thursday and Friday off for March Madness... But this time I took the whole week off and my sister and niece came for their spring break!

We relaxed, watched bad tv and good tv (Jericho) and had nightly cocktails :). It was in the 60s and 70s all week so we were outside.. Did bubbles..practiced trick or treating... Watched Iowa beat Dayton in the opening round of the NIT! All in all we had fun and relaxed!

During the days we went to the apple orchard, shopping, went on walks and had a great time! We also had a lot of yummy food... And I love how cuddly my Savanny gets when/after eating... She starts hugging and kissing.. Freaking adorable!

I miss spring break! Totally doing it again next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hawaii Day 10- 1/30

Getting ready to head out of Hawaii and hubs helping with my hair :)  This is sooo beautiful! Cheese :) Laid back! Br...