Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Starting off...

Well HI! I'm Caroline and this is my new blog! I am just starting this blog, but have a lot of thoughts to share. I encourage anyone and everyone to respond! I enjoy writing... so any tips are greatly appreciated. I have a lot of opinions and ideas to share!

About me: I grew up in the Chicago suburbs. I went to the University of Iowa for college. GO HAWKS! I am a huge sports fan. Especially of college football and most teams from Chicago... except the White Sox!

Currently, I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I work for a large insurance company and enjoy my job. I do projects for the insurance company.

I am happily married to my husband John. He is absolutely wonderful! We met on the internet! *more to follow*

I have two dogs who are the little loves of my life! They entertain me and keep me very happy!

I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago and have two sisters. We are all a year apart! They are my best friends.

There is so much to say... but this is only the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hawaii Day 10- 1/30

Getting ready to head out of Hawaii and hubs helping with my hair :)  This is sooo beautiful! Cheese :) Laid back! Br...