Saturday, February 21, 2009

Addictive Television










So, I am in Oklahoma City for work and have been reading all day. I turned on the TV for a short break, needless to say, HGTV has been on my TV for 4 hours! See http://www.hgtv.com/ for a complete listing of shows. My personal favorite today was "Designed to Sell." Even though I am not thinking of moving... the show really gives some good ideas.





All of these shows are addictive and truly inspirational! Here is a current pic of my family room. It used to be all cluttered and a mess! There will be some major changes to the room (the paint, paneling, and trim)... but I haven't found the right idea just yet! I am sure it will come to me when I see something similar to my family room.





Until then, I will keep searching on TV and magazines.







Here is the "before" photo ->


I have re-arranged everything! My sister will be so proud!! It took a couple of different steps. A trip or two to Target (www.target.com) and a free TV stand from IKEA (www.ikea.com) from our brother and sister in law! But all ends well!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hawaii Day 10- 1/30

Getting ready to head out of Hawaii and hubs helping with my hair :)  This is sooo beautiful! Cheese :) Laid back! Br...