Monday, May 14, 2012

Mulch much?

When we bought our house we didn't realize the amount of Yardwork. We have over 20 trees... Yes over 20, probably closer to 30 something, but I'm not going to count.

In May, for the past three years I have a special project for me. The first year it was baby begonias. Last year it was snap dragons... This year... I decided on perennials instead of annuals.

Let's just say first that 12 annuals from last years snap dragons somehow survived... So I put them in a separate planter!

This year I got 6 daisy plants and 6 hosts plants! So excited... And after 18 bags of mulch... Our area is transformed (and still needs about 3/4 bags!).

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hawaii Day 10- 1/30

Getting ready to head out of Hawaii and hubs helping with my hair :)  This is sooo beautiful! Cheese :) Laid back! Br...