Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bloodshot records postcard

John gets a post card in the mail every once in awhile for concerts coming to Grand Rapids. We have always tried to get to one of them, but never made it!

This time it was for Lydia Loveless at Tip Top Deluxe Bar & Grill on the SW side. We made it! (with plenty of time to spare).

The opening act was Hannah and Justin, a local GR group. Very good singer and Justin could rock the guitar!

Around 10- Lydia came on... And... She was amazing. There was a drummer, guitar player and the biggest bass I've ever seen! She played til about 11:30, I met her afterwards and got a cute shirt for $10!

Tip Top is a dive bar... And it was amazing!!! Can't wait to go back! And, I signed up to get my own postcard. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hawaii Day 10- 1/30

Getting ready to head out of Hawaii and hubs helping with my hair :)  This is sooo beautiful! Cheese :) Laid back! Br...