Saturday, April 7, 2012

New cooking toy

John and I have been trying to eat more veggies and fruit... Not so much "dieting" just trying to eat healthier. Along with Kettlebell... we are both losing weight.

Today... Something we bought for John for his smoothies and protein shakes... Has quickly turned into my new toy! No sick minds... It's a blender! A Vitamix blender!!!

We watched the instructional video... And... It. Was. Amazing!!! You can make appys, soups (cold or hot!), salsas, sauces... Omg.. It's amazing!

It came with some cookbook too! I already have my eye on several pasta sauces, a spinach artichoke dip, Mac n cheese and gazpacho recipe!

Tomorrow I'm making a Tomatillo salsa! And there are so many other possibilities!

Tonight, I made a homemade basil pesto! No preservatives... All real food... Yuuuum!

More recipes and stories to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hawaii Day 10- 1/30

Getting ready to head out of Hawaii and hubs helping with my hair :)  This is sooo beautiful! Cheese :) Laid back! Br...