Sunday, January 1, 2012

Diners, Drive Ins and Dives

I'm a foodie. I love watching the show Diners, Drive ins and Dives. We have visited 6 now! I'll write more about those later.

But here is a dish inspired from one of the places I saw today on TV. There was a DDD marathon in today and I watched!

Recipe-
2 cans of refrigerated pizza dough
1 c mozarella cheese shredded
8 T blue cheese crumbles
1/2 c cheddar
10 slices fresh mozarella
2 cooked cubed chicken breasts
1/5 red onion diced
1 Roma tomato diced
5 slices crumbled cooked bacon
BBQ sauce- about 1/2 c
8 basil leaves chopped

Bake crust alone with evoo spread over til at 500 for 4 minutes, take out from oven.

Add all ingredients, with exception of basil leaves.

Bake at 400 until mozarella is browned, about 12 minutes, (I used broiler for last 3 minutes.)

Add chopped basil leave and slice into 10 square slices and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hawaii Day 10- 1/30

Getting ready to head out of Hawaii and hubs helping with my hair :)  This is sooo beautiful! Cheese :) Laid back! Br...