Saturday, October 8, 2011

Rabid fan.. Yeah, that's me!

So I'm a Hawkeye. A proud Hawkeye. Win or lose... I still support my team. I run the Iowa Club here for alumni in the Western Mihigan area.

Today's game watch was a little different. The game was slow... As my friend Mike's daughter said --- this. Is. Boring.

Iowa vs Penn State- boy are both teams down. The final was 13-3.. Penn State winning... Only the second time in our last ten meetings. JoePa and a great program.. Not too shabby. Well, we have our game watches at a local sports bar, in the VIP room. The other half today was a bunch of Michigan fans waiting for their game against Northwestern. Well, I take it as a compliment that they were routing against us. Yes, cheering and clapping for Penn State.. Just to be dare I say- arrogant?

I cheer for my school- I went there. I am proud. I'm from Illinois, not Michigan... I really hope the Wildcats shut up this arrogance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hawaii Day 10- 1/30

Getting ready to head out of Hawaii and hubs helping with my hair :)  This is sooo beautiful! Cheese :) Laid back! Br...