Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sickly

It's been awhile... yet again. I've had bronchitis, so I have been unable to write. Mainly sleeping and coughing... no fun!

While napping on Sunday afternoon- I had 3 peaceful hours of sleep and NO coughing! Because my husband went out and bought a Vaporizer by www.Vicks.com It works wonders. Here is a little information about it:

Temporarily relieves cough associated with a cold

Nagging cough? Vicks® VapoSteam®, when added to your Vicks Vaporizer or other hot/warm steam vaporizer, increases the action of steam to moisten dry, irritated breathing passages and temporarily relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold.

This thing works really well! I am extremely grateful for it. The Vaporizer was on sale for $15.00 and the VapoSteam was only $8.00, REALLY cheap when you want to feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hawaii Day 10- 1/30

Getting ready to head out of Hawaii and hubs helping with my hair :)  This is sooo beautiful! Cheese :) Laid back! Br...