Saturday, April 11, 2009

My new recipe holder!

I am on lunch at work and just had to share my latest creation...

Don't you love looking at new recipes? Or trying new things out at home for a dinner party? Well, I sure do!



Well, I LOVE to tear out magazine articles of recipes... I had three folders full of magazine clippings! I wanted to organize them and keep these precious recipes, so I started a project!




I bought a binder, 2 5 tab organizers, and a package of 100 clear sheet protectors! (all for a total of $10 from Target!) www.target.com

Now, all of my recipes are in one organized place! I arranged them by Appetizers/Starters, Salads, Soups, Etc.... I am very excited for the next time that I try a new recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hawaii Day 10- 1/30

Getting ready to head out of Hawaii and hubs helping with my hair :)  This is sooo beautiful! Cheese :) Laid back! Br...