Thursday, June 13, 2013

Day 6, Sedona

We woke up late, 5:30am, it was one of the latest mornings for us, as we woke up early every day for our activities.  This morning we were going to Cathedral Rock, one of the most famous places in Sedona.

Last sunrise!




Cathedral, one of the most photographed sites in Arizona!!  Elevation 4921.  





And away we go!

Century Tree

View 




More beauty...


Getting closer! 


View down...

Reached the peak to see the other side!!



There are no words!!!


Then I hung out on a ledge!



Caught this rainbow!

We stayed up top about an hour and just enjoyed the views.


Then on the way back down, I took pics of the rocks I climbed when there was no trail!  John kept calling me Mountain goat.




After our hike we went to breakfast at Coffeepot!  I loved the mugs!
I has a bacon, mushroom, avocado.omelette and John made a version of a Keane, eggs, gravy, biscuits, and corned beef hash.  It was pretty tasty.



We went back to the hotel, showered and packed up and said bye to Sedona.


Another fantastic morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hawaii Day 10- 1/30

Getting ready to head out of Hawaii and hubs helping with my hair :)  This is sooo beautiful! Cheese :) Laid back! Br...