Saturday, January 26, 2013

Turning 36

I had a great birthday! It was relaxing and a day I enjoyed.

It first started with my sister and Ghazala racing to be first to post... G won this year Ju by a minute ;)

Then I had a nice FaceTime date with Amie and Renee- live you! ;)

I stayed in bed with the dogs til 9! It felt nice to just relax. I drank my Starbucks coffee and I put away and organized some clothes, planned outfits and meals for the week. Then I went to get my favorite asiago bagel from Panera, sliced like bread!

I did a little shopping at World Market, but honestly couldn't find much. I was shocked! I love that place! I ended with with a yellow and white scarf, green wire whisk, green wine stopper and green mini pan for eggs.

Next, I went and finally got my hair highlighted and trimmed! It had been 3 months.. It was needed, and it turned out amazing!

I stopped by my fave happy hour place Bluewater grill to enjoy a $2 glass of wine and free quesadillas!

Next up, got groceries for the week and came home to snuggle with the dogs with a glass of Riesling until John for home. I got to FaceTime with the M&Ms too!

He brought me some wine and cheeses for my birthday :)... And my new Coach purse!

We went to Mangiamo for dinner... It was snowing quite a bit. John got salmon and I had chicken scallopini, yum! Perfectly paired with a Pinot Grigio!

Home we went for some tv and relaxation. Before bed I FaceTimed with Savanny who sang to me repeating Happy birthday to Auntine.

I got several cards, phone calls, texts and posts in Facebook. I feel very blessed. Perfect day :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hawaii Day 10- 1/30

Getting ready to head out of Hawaii and hubs helping with my hair :)  This is sooo beautiful! Cheese :) Laid back! Br...