Thursday, July 5, 2012

Life changing moment

February 25th, I attended my first Kettlebell class. I had no idea what to expect. I knew it would be a good workout from everything that I have read.

I also joined Sparkpeople.com again to just get an idea of a calorie range! Heck, I can eat up to 1900 calories.
I wanted to lose 20 pounds first. So I gave myself a year. That's a half a pound a week. Totally manageable!

July 4th... Weighed in 20 lbs lighter! I made first goal. In under 5 months!

I still cook the same... Still have wine or beer... But track everything! Tracking is key! That website makes it totally easy and you can track offline!

I do 3 45 minute workouts a week.

Next up, some cross training at least one off day. I'm gonna start with step aerobics. I was gonna run about 2 miles, but not in this 100 degree heat.

My next goal is another 10 by November. I'll keep ya posted!

Here is me with some red wine after a workout and grilling some chicken and brats :).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hawaii Day 10- 1/30

Getting ready to head out of Hawaii and hubs helping with my hair :)  This is sooo beautiful! Cheese :) Laid back! Br...